WHY?

This seemingly simple three lettered word is actually the root of the many complex issues that we all face.  For those of us who have raised children, we soon learn that why can be the question simply because a child wants to know how something works or... it can be the question because the child does not want to do something they are being told to do.  In my experience growing up, when I asked why for that second reason, the answer would generally be "because I said so!"

As I matured, asking why became the motivation for me to explore and seek answers.  I wish I could say that I have always been successful in my quest but just because I did not "find" an answer doesn't mean that I would never revisit it.

Throughout Holy Scripture, we find so many examples of individuals seeking answers, and turning to God to help them in their quest.  My own experience has often taken me to a place where I too have sought help from God.  Through that, I have learned that God provides the answers, but I don't always "hear" them the first time, or the second time, or the third time for that matter.  But I keep asking and know that I will find the answer sooner or later.

Don't give up, keep on asking and reading and discussing God's plans.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Words

Lost in Time

Fear